1979 - German Language School;
1979 - 1984 - Medicine, Medical Academy - Sofia;
1990 - certification in "Dermatology"
2004 - acquired "Doctor" degree - theme of the dissertation: "Acne - pathogenic, clinical and therapeutic aspects";
2005 - degree - "Associate Professor";
2013 - acquired the degree of "Doctor of Medical Sciences" - theme of the dissertation: "Biological products for the treatment of Psoriasis vulgaris - therapeutic, histological and immunohistochemical aspects"
2013 - acquired academic title "Professor".
2015 - Professor at the Department of Dermatology in "University Guglielmo Marconi, Rome"
2000 - 2002 - Head of Division of the Department of Dermatology, Military Medical Academy, Sofia;
2002 - Head of Department of Dermatology, Military Medical Academy, Sofia;
2006 - 2015 - Head of the Department of Dermatology and Allergology, Military Medical Academy in Sofia.
starting 2010 lecturer at the Department of Dermatology at the Medical Faculty of the University of Sofia.
2015 - Republican consultant in dermatology
1990 - Course "Physiotherapy and Radiotherapy in dermatology" at the Medical University of Sofia;
1990 - Course in Oncology, NOC - Sofia;
1995 - 1999 - individual training in dermatopathology, Medical University, Sofia;
1997 - specialization in dermatopathology - University Hospital, Department of Dermatology, Zurich, Switzerland;
2002 - Immunohistochemistry, Dermatological University Hospital, Department of Dermatology, Zurich, Switzerland;
2003 - Dermatosurgery dermatopathology and dermatology clinic Dermatologicum- Hamburg, Germany;
2004 - specialization in phototherapy in dermatological practice - University Hospital, Hanover, Germany;
2004 - 2011 - specialized in laser therapy, Trier and Bonn, Germany; Chicago and New York, USA; Milan and Naples, Italy; Paris, France:
2008 - specialization at the University Clinic of Dermatology, Munich, Germany;
2002 - 2015 - regular participant and speaker at workshops in the field of aesthetic medicine - IMCAS (Paris, France), AMWC (Monte Carlo), EMMA (Paris, France) 5 Continent Congress - Lasers and Aesthetic Medicine and other international dermatological forums .
Has over 200 publications in Bulgarian and foreign scientific journals and over 120 appearances as a guest lecturer at the annual congress of the European Academy of Dermatovenereology (EADV), 5 Continent Congress - Lasers and Aesthetic Medicine and several other international and national scientific conferences;
Participates in copyright collectives of 5 books and 6 monographs;
- Member of the editorial board of the Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology (JEADV)
- General Secretary of the European Society for Laser Dermatology
- Honorary member of the Deutsche Dermatologische Gesellschaft
- Member of the editorial board of the Journal of Pigmentary Disorders
- Chairman of the Bulgarian Society for Aesthetic Dermatology
- Member of the board of the Bulgarian Dermatological Society
- Founder and president of the Summer Academy in practical dermatology and aesthetic medicine;
- Scientific Secretary of the journal "Dermatology and Venereology"
- Member of the European Academy of Dermatovenereology
- Member of the International Society of Dermatopathology